2010年12月27日 星期一

英文版創作論述

In 2010, I get to concern "small events". I try to make myself to look at every event properly, because they leave marks in my life. Such change comes from a sentence: "sheen of negligible things" - it is also the title of my own blog.

I believe that if we observe and think every little thing with our heart, we can always get strong feelings, therefore this reflects on my works - from the earlier unrecognizable to now gradual changes in codes. When it comes to composition of painting, I try to break the limitation of canvas. I put an extrusion on the corner of each work, which provides the viewers a three-dimensional way to approach my works.

It is color that is the most direct way to express emotions to me. In my new series, there is also some transition in colors: from bright into sophisticated tint, so the emotion goes deeper. Apart from giving stronger vision experiences to the viewer, the "small events" transmit to my emotions and which influence to me as well.

沒有留言:

張貼留言